https://cheapassignmenttutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/output-onlinepngtools-1-1-300x67.png 0 0 admin https://cheapassignmenttutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/output-onlinepngtools-1-1-300x67.png admin2021-08-19 22:40:582021-08-19 22:40:58counseling model and theories |cheapassignmenttutors.com
counseling model and theories |cheapassignmenttutors.com
counseling model and theories | cheapassignmenttutors.com
Counseling Model and Theories (1-2 pages)
- Briefly summarize each of the models and/or theories you selected.
- Explain why you selected each model and/or theory.
- Briefly explain how each of the two models and/or theories you selected applies to the case study and how each might address the issues presented in the case from a counseling standpoint.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of each of the two models and/or theories you selected.
- Identify which of the two models and/or theories you would be more likely to use with this case and explain why.
Miller, G. (2005). Learning the language of addiction counseling (2nd ed., chap. 2, pp. 16-31). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Kurtz, E. (n.d.) (2002) Alcoholics Anonymous and the disease concept of alcoholism. Alcoholism Treatment Quarterly, 20(3/4), 5â€“39.
Larkin, M., Wood, R. T. A., & Griffiths, M. D. (2006). Towards addiction as relationship. Addiction Research & Theory, 14(3), 207-215.