database operations and data recovery 1 | cheapassignmenttutors.com
- Completed Week One Individual Assignment titled, “DreamHome Case Study”
- Completed Week Two Individual Assignment titled, “Object Oriented Data Model and SQL Query Definition”
- Appendix A, “User Requirements Specification for DreamHome Case Study” of Database Systems: A Practical Approach to Design, Implementation and Management(6th edition).
Consider instructor feedback from your Week 2 Individual assignment, “Object Oriented Data Model and SQL Query Definition” as you complete this assignment.
Define the maintenance and security components necessary for the data models created in the following Individual assignments:
- Week One “DreamHome Case Study”
- Week Two “Object Oriented Data Model and SQL Query Definition”
Include the following in your definition:
- How data replication will be used in the system
- An effective and efficient recovery strategy
Document your components as follows:
- A 2- to 3-page MicrosoftÂ® Word document for your definition of maintenance and security components
- Revised diagrams in MicrosoftÂ® VisioÂ® from previous assignments with annotations identifying the maintenance and security components