describe microsoft windows os security incidents 1 | cheapassignmenttutors.com
1)Write 400â€“600 words that respond to the following questions:
- Describe Microsoft Windows OS security incidents.
- How to handle security incidents involving Microsoft Windows operating system OS and application?
- How to handle incident response?
- How to investigate Microsoft Windows and applications incidents?
- What is the best practice are for handling Microsoft Windows OS and applications incidents and investigations?
- Be in APA format including your references.
- Be 400â€“600 words long (not including title and references).
- Do not re-state the questions.
- Include two sources (i.e. two references).
2)Note: please do not forget to number your answers.
Note: The acceptable safe assign percentage should be 24% and below.
- How many failed logons were detected?
- What was the date/time shown at the top of the IIS log file you captured at the end of Part 2 of the lab?
- What options are available to prevent brute force authentication attacks in a Windows-based domain?
- What is an insider attack?
- If the attacks for this lab were coming from an internal IP, would you allow the attack to continue to investigate further or stop the attack?
- With the information provided in this lab, what steps would you take to prevent a reoccurrence of an external attack?
- What is a best practice to deter insiders from even thinking about executing an attack?