disadvantages of internal recruiting | cheapassignmenttutors.com
Provide an executive summary (including a working title) of your envisioned Strategic HRD Research Proposal that you will complete later in the course (Disadvantages of Internal Recruiting). Be sure to address all 5 sections (listed below in bold) that are required for your final paper.
- Substantive and compelling articulation of the current HRD theory/practice problem, related need for further research, and related Christian worldview implications/drivers.
- Literature Review: Synthesize a review of the most salient literature related to the proposed research need/topic.
- Proposed Research Methodology: Delineate a methodologically and theoretically sound approach for investigating the proposed research need/topic.
- Envisioned HRD Theory/Practice Contribution: Provide a compelling, yet appropriately realistic, articulation of the envisioned impact that the proposed research project output will have on the evolving state of HRD theory/practice.
- Envisioned Impact on Godâ€™s World: Provide a compelling, yet appropriately realistic, articulation of the envisioned redemptive impact that the proposed research project output will have on the unfolding nature of Godâ€™s world.
Type the executive summary in a Microsoft Word document. Your summary must be in current APA format, double-spaced, and 400â€“700 words.
Include a reference page and be sure to have in-text citations for the following sources:
At least 2 citations from Mello (2019). (pg. 269) https://books.google.com/books?id=iOLKAgAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=strategic+human+resource+management&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjk8pP36JLjAhXjdM0KHQmfBk4Q6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q=strategic%20human%20resource%20management&f=false
At least 1 citation from Hardy (1990). https://books.google.com/books?id=5HGFXfOrBYgC&printsec=frontcover&dq=the+fabric+of+this+world+lee+hardy&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjthva96JLjAhUTH80KHSNJCwsQ6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q=the%20fabric%20of%20this%20world%20lee%20hardy&f=false
At least 2 citations from related scholarly journals (e.g. Human Resource Management Journal, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Strategic Human Resource Management, Journal of Biblical Integration in Business, Christian Scholars Review).