essay about kant 2 pages | cheapassignmenttutors.com
please no copy from online or plagiarism, and use only the attachment for sources
Identify Kantâ€™s argument regarding the relation between subject and ruler when there is disagreement. (Hint: check pages 297, 300, and 302.)
In your paper:
- Briefly summarize Kantâ€™s argument.
- Note how Kantâ€™s positions fits with his moral philosophy in general, as explained in the Grounding.
- Do you agree or disagree with Kant? Give an argument!!!
Length: I think about 2 pages should be sufficient.
Graded according to the rubric in the syllabus, with attention paid to:
- Accuracy in identifying Kantâ€™s argument
- Clarity in explanation
- Noting how Kantâ€™s position on the topic chosen fits with his moral philosophy (again, accurately) and his notion of enlightenment.
- Some statement of what you think of Kantâ€™s argument, and an argument for your position. (I.e. donâ€™t just state your position, but also say WHY you hold that position.)