financial leadership scoring guide | cheapassignmenttutors.com
Create a 10â€“12-slide PowerPoint presentation that communicates a leadership plan to address financial gaps within your organization. Use Kaltura or another technology to narrate and record a 10â€“15-minute audio presentation.
Note: You are strongly encouraged to complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
To remain viable, health care organizations need leaders who can meet financial targets by effectively leading their teams. Whether you work for a nonprofit, for-profit, or government facility, financial goals and targets will influence your leadership priorities. These internal benchmarks, when considered with respect to finite, available resources, create leadership challenges for maintaining fiscal and clinical balance. You may recall a quote from Irene Krause, who started the idea of “No Margin, No Mission.” So, regardless of what your corporate structure might be, all leaders must contribute towards the financial health and profit margin of the organization.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 3: Analyze characteristics of effective team leadership.
- Competency 4: Examine how financial forecasts guide organizational leadership.
- Competency 5: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for professionals in health care administration.
- Analyze evidence-based strategies of effective team leadership in a plan to motivate team members to achieve departmental financial targets within a health care organization.
- Identify financial targets, including performance indicators and measurements, for a department within a health care organization.
- Analyze gaps in financial targets versus YTD performance or goal attainment for a department within a health care organization.
- Propose a leadership plan to close identified financial gaps for a department within a health care organization.
- Develop a presentation that is clear, concise, well organized, and appropriate for internal stakeholders.