https://cheapassignmenttutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/output-onlinepngtools-1-1-300x67.png 0 0 admin https://cheapassignmenttutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/output-onlinepngtools-1-1-300x67.png admin2021-08-27 14:38:192021-08-27 14:38:19Food Security Challenge, economics homework help – cheapassignmenttutors.com
Food Security Challenge, economics homework help – cheapassignmenttutors.com
I need you to complete the work and do a PowerPoint with a speaker note.
I attached a table that I want to have the same in the PowerPoint.
I also attached an example of framework result that I need to have the same.
See the helpful lectures that I attached.
choose a specific developing country and food security challenge. The suggested format for this paper is as follows:
- Overall Summary (1 page) – succinct summary of the food security challenge that the project addresses, the goal and proposed interventions, metrics of success and learning agenda.
- Problem Analysis (2-3 pages) – description of key problems faced by the country (or specific regions or population groups within the country), both the symptoms as well as root causes. Be sure to include some trend analysis of how the problems have evolved over time and who is most affected.
- Results Framework (2-3 pages) – Concisely worded goal, strategic objectives and intermediate results of the project including proposed interventions sequenced over a five year period to addresses the key problems.
- Metrics of Success (1-2 pages) – Proposed indicators that will be tracked and reported to the donor, frequency of measurement and proposed methods for monitoring and evaluation.
- Learning Agenda (1-2 pages) – What research hypotheses do you propose to test? What methods will you use to carry out this research? How will you incorporate this learning into project implementation?
In your proposal, make sure to answer the following questions:
- What is the food security challenge and what are its symptoms and root causes?
- What interventions do you propose to help this community improve their food and livelihood security and increase their resilience?
- How do these interventions relate to the key problems faced by the community and reinforce each other?
- What organization(s) and/or government institutions will you collaborate with in the country to carry out the interventions?
- How will you measure the success of these interventions in addressing the key problems?
- What research hypotheses will you test to obtain rigorous evidence of program effectiveness?
The attached file has all the requirements except for the following:
- The results framework section needs to be further developed. While you state a very general goal of ensuring food security, there are no specific SOs or IRs to do this. You list a number of interventions in this section, but it is not clear what you are trying to achieve since there are no SOs or IRs listed.
- The Metrics of success do not include any specific indicators to measure progress achieved. Once you develop your SOs and IRs, you will need to develop indicators that relate to each of these which will allow you to track achievement periodically.
- The research questions are not clearly defined in the learning agenda.