https://cheapassignmenttutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/output-onlinepngtools-1-1-300x67.png 0 0 admin https://cheapassignmenttutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/output-onlinepngtools-1-1-300x67.png admin2021-08-19 01:43:152021-08-19 01:43:15hsa 515 assignment 1 legal aspects of u s health care system administration |cheapassignmenttutors.com
hsa 515 assignment 1 legal aspects of u s health care system administration |cheapassignmenttutors.com
hsa 515 assignment 1 legal aspects of u s health care system administration | cheapassignmenttutors.com
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Analyze how standardizing procedures and documenting steps can improve outcomes when performing a complex procedure. Review the peer-reviewed journal article, The Next Wave of Hospital Innovation to Make Patients Safer. Articulate your position as the top administrator concerned about the importance of professional conduct and negligence in SCIP quality guidelines.
- High Reliability Organizing emphasizes the varying actions that can affect patient safety given that standardized systems ignore the fact that each patient is different. Ascertain the major ramifications when the health care team â€œfails to rescueâ€ the patient. Identify what hospital policies should be in place and identify previous case laws.
- Analyze the four (4) elements required of a plaintiff to prove medical negligence.
- Discuss the overarching duties of the health care governing board in mitigating the effects of medical non-compliance as they apply to the rules of practice set forth in the We Care Hospital governing boardâ€™s manifesto.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.