m232 mea2203 module 5 pathophysiology project | cheapassignmenttutors.com
In Module 01 you chose a disease that you would like to know more about (Sickle Cell Anemia). Throughout the term you have been gathering information on that topic. Now it’s time to put it all together into your annotated bibliography. Your submission should include the following:
- An introduction and summary of the disease and why it was selected.
- Include at least 4 research articles. Sample sources are the library database; medical journals; and government websites such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Prepare 4 references for your annotated bibliography. A maximum of 2 sources should come from an online source.
- Beneath each reference, write an annotation. For more information on preparing an Annotated Bibliography and APA, navigate to the Resources tab in this course.
- Be sure to use correct grammar and spelling.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: