making government intervention work for leadership 1 | cheapassignmenttutors.com
Local, state, and federal government involvement in higher education institutions can distract leaders from accomplishing their intended goal(s). In this paper, you will discuss how government involvement could be leveraged to support institutions at crucial points during the implementation of change initiatives.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignment. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) that lists and explains five ways leadership might leverage federal and state statutes and government programs to promote change and student success within your own state institutions. Include the following in your paper:
- A research-based discussion of government involvement that might include: research grants; policies, statutes, laws influencing curriculum or instruction; current funding restrictions; and/or student aid and scholarships.
- An evaluation of how the underlying focus of governance should be on leadership impact/influence and student success.