Need help with a final paper – cheapassignmenttutors.com
Must be original and no plagiarism! Must follow instructions!
Some unions feel that the organization does not compensate its members fairly, or that the organizational working conditions are less than desirable. Conversely, some employers feel that unions interfere with management decisions and impede on a positive relationship between managers and employees. There may be some truth to both perceptions. The Final Paper is intended to provide a detailed explanation of the effective strategies an organization can implement to create and maintain a conducive working relationship with unions, as well as the effective strategies a union can implement to create and maintain a conducive working relationship with management.
1. Briefly describe the role of management in an organization.
2. Similarly, briefly discuss the role of a union in an organization.
3. Finally, present:
o A minimum of two strategies/actions an organization can implement to create and maintain a conducive, working relationship with unions.
o A minimum of two strategies/actions a union can implement to create and maintain a conducive, working relationship with management.
Writing the Final Paper The Final Paper:
1. Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least three scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.