objective identify the health of usa | cheapassignmenttutors.com
The link above is the same thing below I don’t really know how to do it so this is the only directions I can provide
take your time it will be a lot of work
National Statistics and Final 4th and 5th step combined
Objective: Identify the health of USA
- Research: Use 3 government and/or educational websites for research per issue. Remember you are looking up 2 issues and finding out how bad the problem is in the United States. Do one of them at a time~!!! This should take you approximately 30 mins.per issue. Please follow the steps below for each one separately.
2. Summarize the results of your findings/statistics, etc. from the 3 articles. Try to include what the scholars saying about the future of the problem and how to fix it? Please donâ€™t give in to the temptation to cut and paste. Use your own words. Cite your resources.
Format like this:
Article #1: Copy and paste the url
Write a Summary
Article #2 Copy and paste the url
Write a Summary
Article #3 Copy and paste the url
Write a Summary
3. Write a Hypothesis (A supposition or explanation (theory) that is provisionally accepted in order to interpret certain events or phenomena, and to provide guidance for further investigation.) as to why you think the trends have gone up or down in the United States? (If this continues to happen thenâ€¦)
4. Identify 2 community wide effective solutions that you hope will someday create change in your own community and the united states. One of the solutions is something you come up with on your own and can potentially implement in your community. ( Westlake, TO, Van Nuys, Malibu, etc.) Spend a lot of time and thought on these solutions. This should take you 30 mins each issue. The other solution may be one you see implemented already in a state that is confronting the problem and fixing it. Identify what organization is doing this and where. Attach a link to their website.
For Each Solution write out how you will implement it in your community. So you are looking at a wide program.
1. Tell me who is funding the program.
2.What are you offering to your community?
3.Where will this take place in your community?
4. When will the program be offered and how many times?
5. How are you going to present, publicize the program in the community.
These questions need to be answered for each solution . Remember when you implement a solution it needs to be community wide not just one school, church, team etc.
If you want to have a solution spread by word of mouth for education, someone has to manage that and take time to keep that message going so how would that person do that?
Final Power Point Requirement
Create at least 10 slide Powerpoint with the following information. You will share this powerpoint in class. You will only be doing 2 for your final. Please include either your Spiritual or Mental/Emotional issue for one of them. Remember the 5×5 rule. Put other information on your note cards or paper.
1.Your Name and issues you want to fix.
2.Share your national stat and your community stats that you found in your research
include charts of your stats for both the community and the nation.
3. Share your hypothesis from your research
4. share your solution- include pictures – more detail in your notes. You created them in the research paper now put them on a powerpoint.
Solutions- make sure they are implemented on a community wide program. Tell me who is funding the program. What are you offering to your community? Where will this take place in your community? When will the program be offered and how many times? How are you going to present, publicize the program in the community. These questions need to be answered for each solution . Remember when you implement a solution it needs to be community wide not just one school, church, team etc.
Reminder of stats of your given community
YOUTH STATS FOR YOUR COMMUNITY BELOW
Youth group -35%
51% unhealthy diet leading to obesity
45% of teens have a sedentary lifestyle due to gaming
70% are addicted to their phones and social media
70% getting a solid education
30% donâ€™t like school
15% donâ€™t have friends at school
47% get the recommended hours of exercise a week
30% are Smokers
60% Use Alcohol
30% Vape on campus
40% Use Marijuana
15% use Prescription drugs illegally
10% use Other drugs â€“ cocaine meth xtc
25% are Sexually active – 75% use condoms
30% are Bullied 25% happens at school 35 % on line 40% sports teams
13% are racial bullying
42% Daily social media use other than school 2-4 hours
37% get Less than 6 hours of sleep
56% get Between 6-8 hours
57% suffer from Anxiety
15% Suicidal thoughts
85% have a support network of friends
15% have no outside support or social group that gives them purpose and meaning in life
75% know someone who has attempted or committed suicide
76% Workload for school
50% Family crisis
80% experience cyber bullying
55% engage in illegal internet communication (sexting etc.)
35% gaming addictions
30% single parent families
25% divorce rate
75% of parents have a college degree
43% of Family members suffer from mental illness like anxiety
50% Family drug/alcohol addiction
47% Attend church
Average work week per parent 60 hours for dads 35 hours for working moms
86% of families have health care
75% of families eat dinner out at least 4 times a week
37% of parents get the recommended amount of weekly exercise to stay healthy
70% of families have a family member that has dealt with or is dealing with cancer/dementia or other life threatening illness.