strategic management plan amp process |cheapassignmenttutors.com
strategic management plan amp process | cheapassignmenttutors.com
Need some assistance with this assignment please! Its 2 parts and should be 2 documents. The rubric that needs to be followed for each ‘part’ is attached! Thank you so much!
Part1-Strategic Management Plan
Today a new quarter begins at one Walt Disney Company.
There are changes on the horizon for your chosen company that could either impact business positively or negatively, so there is a need to revisit the current strategic plan.
Complete the following steps by writing a three- to four-page APA formatted paper with at least two outside sources (in addition to the text). NOTE: The title and references pages are in addition to the required page count.
- Research what the vision and objectives are for the organization over the next two years.
- What is the current vision and has the organization followed this vision through their actions? If so, how, and if not, in what ways?
- What are the short-term and long-term objectives for the organization? In what ways can these objectives be achieved? (If the organization has not provided this information, use your research to hypothesize what these objectives might be, and how they could be achieved.)
- Complete a SWOT analysis by performing research on your chosen organization. If the necessary information is not available, infer what the missing information might be based on your research.
- What are the current strengths of the organization and will they still be of value as the industry changes?
- In what way can the current weaknesses be minimized while adapting to the change on the horizon?
- Are the opportunities of the previous plan still applicable? If not, what will the new opportunities be?
- What are the upcoming threats? Can they be addressed in the same way as they have been in the past?
In addition to answering the questions above, please answer the following question in your paper: In what way was this analysis beneficial in providing the beginnings of a well-rounded plan for the future, and in what way will this understanding impact the workforce? Incorporate information from the readings, your research, and personal experience (using APA citations where appropriate).
Part 2- Strategic Management Process (Separate Document)
Walt Disney Company at some point in history has changed their industry. For Part 1 you analyzed the companyâ€™s existing strageic management plan and completed a SWOT analysis. Now comes a more in-depth evaluation of the analysis process.
Write a three- to four-page APA formatted paper with at least two outside sources (in addition to the text) that incorporate the following aspects. NOTE: The title and references pages are in addition to the required page count.
- Importance of analysis:
- Multiple methods exist to evaluate management analysis. Discuss what some of these methods are and how can they be applied to your chosen organization.
- Discuss how an organization’s resources impact a management analysis.
- Discuss how value chain analysis can be used during the planning process for the future of the organization.
- Improvement methods for auditing organizational performance:
- Discuss the role an internal analysis can have during a more in-depth examination for improvement.
- Understanding the capabilities that exist within an organization will aid in making improvements. Using your knowledge of the dynamic capabilities assessment profile , describe the capabilities profile, its purpose and the steps that are involved. Describe how the dynamic capabilities assessment profile can be applied to your chosen organization.
In addition to the aspects above, please share your thoughts on how this analysis assisted in the review of the current strategic plan. Incorporate information from the readings, your research, and personal experience (using APA citations where appropriate).