the five federal laws and the human service movement | cheapassignmenttutors.com
Discuss the intent of each of these five laws that are presented in Chapter Two of your course text:
- The establishment of the National Institute of Mental Health (1946)
- The Mental Health Study Act (1955)
- The Community Mental Health Centers Act (1963)
- The Economic Opportunity Act (1964)
- The Schneuer Sub-professional Career Act (1966)
Additionally, describe the role of the National Organization for Human Service Education and the Council for Standards in Human Service Education in their application.